WELCOME TO PRIVATE CAMHS
Children are constantly growing and changing, with emotional and behavioural difficulties affecting 10-15 percent of children globally. CAMHS is used as a term for all services that work with children and young people who have difficulties with their emotional or behavioural well-being.
Private CAMHS offer an alternative option for those who need to see a specialist from CAMHS. Our service matches individual cases with private practitioners who can carry out a full diagnosis and begin putting a development plan into place.
We are multidisciplinary team that consists of Psychiatrists, psychologists, Speech and Language therapists and occupational therapists. We can help if your child:
- feels sad or says that they don’t want to be here any more
- has problems with family, friends or at school
- hurts themselves or wants to hurt someone else
- feels anxious and scared
- has problems with eating and food
- has trouble talking or sleeping
- hears voices or see’s things
- feels angry or is struggling to control their behaviour or temper
- finds it hard to concentrate or get on with friends
- has to check or repeat things, or worries about germs
- has low self-confidence